Labels

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Intro Post

                                              This year I hope to ascend to new heights!

My name is Jacob and this is the first blog that I've never made. I'm not huge on film making, and I've never made an out of school movie. Last year however, I had a really fun time making news broadcasts, especially during the TV production interdisciplinary last year. During that project, I filmed, did sound, floor managed, as well as hosted my own show. It was really interesting to see the way live television is made, as well as the quick decision making required to run a live show. Hopefully this year I can have more fun shooting live and gain more of a liking for film making.

The blogs can be a key tool for:
  • Posting movies and pictures to reflect on the year
  • Coordinating meetings for school assignments
  • learning how the internet works 

No comments:

Post a Comment