Labels

Saturday, September 22, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zElhrWOM47g&feature=g-upl

1. Bus coming to the stop
2. Luther Rice Church out of the bus window
3. Screen saying "STOP REQUESTED" on bus
4. Goats at a house that I pass
5 .Me opening the door to my house


     To make my 5x5 I used a simple point and shoot camera. I stated at the bus stop, and took a shot of the bus coming around, which lasted about 20 seconds. Next I took many shots along the ride, but I decided after some long weighing of the shots that the one of Luther Rice Church was my favorite. As a transition shot to show the end of the ride, I chose to show the screen saying "STOP REQUESTED." Then, I always thought it was really cool how I walk by goats every day, so I had to include them. And Finally to show the end of my journey, I thought that opening the door with the key was a great idea.
     To edit the video i used the web based, WeVideo, which was not the hard part of the post production, it took upwards of a half hour to figure out how to upload the clips, a process that included me having to install a new software. Overall I am content with my 5x5, considering my lack of experience and skill I think I did pretty well.

For a new video challenge we could make a video of a typical day at blair  

No comments:

Post a Comment