Labels

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I read the article, World Without Walls: Learning Well with Others and made some annotations to create a page that shows the article, with some highlights I selected that are interesting. The article discusses how we are entering the age of collaboration, and that "experts are at our fingertips, through our keyboards or cell phones, if we know how to find and connect to them. Content and information are everywhere, not just in textbooks," Meaning that the technology has arrived to allow us to explore the vast world, even from the school classroom. This came as a shock, I mean I know how vast the internet is, but I didn't realize that it was as plausible as the article displays it to improve your skills by collaborating with people and talking to experts worldwide to improve your own skills, I think it's a phenomenal advancement that we can all use to our benefit. For example I would love to learn about how to shoot professional sports, and other students could learn about whatever topic they want, to create a more advanced learning society as a whole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment